Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Photo of the Week: Doolin Ireland

This week's photo was taken by my wife in Doolin, Ireland.  Located on the Western coast of Ireland, Doolin is a picturesque village surrounded by farms, stone hedges, and ocean views.   The Cliffs of Mohor are also nearby, making Doolin a popular stop in Ireland.  
Doolin, Ireland
Photo of the week is part of "Photo Thursday," started by Nancie at the Budget Travelers Sandbox.  Please visit her site to check out other amazing photos! 

6 comments:

  1. This place is so tranquil and beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo brings back great memories. I was there almost exactly two years ago to the day - and had perfect weather. Did you go over to the Aran Islands on the wild & woolly Doolin ferry??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, another reason I want to go to Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty picture! Doolin is one of my favorite places in Ireland. I loved visiting the Cliffs of Moher and then spending time at McDermott's Pub. Fine memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shot! I always love photos of Ireland. I think it must be impossible to take a bad photo there :)

    Thanks for joining Travel Photo Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! It looks so peaceful there :)

    ReplyDelete