Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My life as a Traveling Teacher

On a break while working at PARI, in North Carolina
 As a high school teacher, there have been many opportunities made available for me to travel the world.  I did my student-teaching in New Zealand, and have used my school breaks since to continue to explore new countries and cultures.  I have also been lucky enough to work at programs each summer for gifted middle and high school students.  These programs have taken me to Rhode Island, California, London, Hawaii, North Carolina....the list could go on.  It has been great to be able to travel the world while keeping my "day job."


Read about my adventures in an interview I did for Teaching Travel, a site dedicated to teachers who teach around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment